Thursday, May 1, 2008

God's Grace

It struck me again today how great God is!!! His Grace is just so beyond what I can even comprehend...

He shelters us in the midst of our storms.

He provides when we are in need.

And not just in a theoretical way...
Today, I woke up dragging. I was exhausted, feeling sick, and absolutely not wanting to go to work.

If I were God I would want to send me an attitude change ASAP, because I was being completely ungrateful and whiny.

But, that's not how our God works.

Instead He reminded me of His Grace by having a sweet email from a new friend in my inbox to greet me this morning...

then a great conversation with my boss.

then an introduction where my boss told me she was grateful for me.

then an opportunity for a sweet time of fellowship with a prayer warrior.

And just now, a reminder that He provides our every breath, and knows the exact number of our days on earth.

It always takes my breath away that the God of the Universe cares about me so much that instead of breaking and discipling me when I'm weak - even though I fully deserve it, he lifts me up, and heals me...

I can't even put into words how great that is to know...

"I will praise God's name in song and glorify Him with thanksgiving" ~ Psalm 69:30

0 comments: