Sunday, April 27, 2008

I have Aunt fever!!!

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and the moment is finally here...

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!

I think all the parents in the baby section of Target must have thought I was the biggest nut in the world - I just was way too excited to be shopping in that section for MY SISTER (YAY!!!) and I just could not make up my mind on whether or not she absolutely needed the yellow rubber duck thermometer, the ducky chew toy, or a fun froggy blanket.

I'm so excited that over the next few months I'll get to plan a baby shower, help decorate the room, get meals ready for when the baby is born, and then... BABYSITTING!

I just feel so blessed that God is giving a sweet baby to my sister and brother-in-law! They're going to be such great parents and I feel so blessed that I get to be a part of their lives and be living so close to them during this special time!!

0 comments: