Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A to Z

A is for age. 24
B is for burger of choice. Two: Kincaid's and the bacon cheese burger at Texas Grill.
C is for what car you drive. A Scion
D is for Dog's name. Cobi
E is for essential item you use every day. Toothpaste. I can live without everything else, but not toothpaste! Oh, and facewash...
F is for favorite tv show at the moment. So You Think You Can Dance (I'm SO bummed out Mark got voted off last week!)
G is for Favorite game. I love, love, love Loaded Questions, nearly any card game, and nearly anything on the Wii.
H is for Hometown.I grew up in Fort Worth.
I is for instruments you play. I play the piano.
J is for favorite juice. Apple juice hands down.
K is for who you'd like to kiss. ... I'm going to pass on this one for now! :)
L is for last restaurant you ate at. Chipotle.
M is for your favorite Muppet. I love Animal and Fozzie - he cracks me up..
N is for number of piercings. Two. one in each ear.
O is for overnight hospital stays. None
P is for people you were with today. Everyone I work with (although today was one of those days I stayed buried in my cube most of the day!), my Dad, and soon to be my gym friends! :)
Q is for what you do with your quiet time. Quiet time as in not at work time, I usually work out, write, read, and relax to one of my favorite shows, or talk on the phone for a while! Quiet time as in Bible Study, I usually start with prayer, read a chapter of Scripture, do some structured Bible Study for a study I'm in, and then close with a more specific time of prayer, but that's just kind of my rough outline - I kind of go wherever I'm feeling led that day!
R is for biggest regret. I don't really have any... I have a few things where I wish I had responded differently, or where I wish things could have been different, but I think that I wouldn't be the person I am today, or be where I'm at today if those things hadn't happened...
S is for status. Single
T is for time you woke up today. 7:45 a.m. - I definitely have to start working on being more disciplined and waking up earlier!
U is for what you consider unique. My life, and the lives of everyone around me!
V is for vegetable you love. I LOVE brocolli. Absolutely love it. I also love fresh green beans, carrots... yum.
W is for worst habit. Overthinking and being unsure in myself sometimes...
X is for number of x-rays you've had. So many... dance and being a goalie can do that to a girl!
Y is for yummy food you ate today. Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream... Yum. Good thing I'm headed to the gym in a minute! :oP
Z is for zodiac sign. Scorpio. I don't really believe in all those things, BUT thought it was really interesting that some people think (or maybe it's fact? I don't really know) that the zodiac signs have something to do with the tower of Babyl from Biblical Times... Anyone know anything about that??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comments, Steph! We are beyond excited :) I've always said that I wanted a boy first and I'm thrilled that little Baby Boy Day is almost here! And praise Jesus that he appears healthy - that's the most important thing!

I'm so excited for this weekend :) See you soon!

Love,

Kristin

Larissa said...

Time for an update!!!!

Love you!!!!